YouTube’s AronRa speaks with Tuesday Afternoon members James Iman, Jonathan McKeen, and Lisa Fite about:
* His religious background, and how he responded as a child to questions about belief.
* His first experience of reading the Bible.
* His changing views on God and the supernatural throughout his younger years.
* His experiences with New Age and reflections on some of the beliefs and practices of the groups with which he had contact.
* His thoughts on what happens during certain types of religious experiences that involve building a mood.
* What kind of evidence he could potentially accept for supernatural claims.
* Confrontationalism vs education and accomodationism.
* Why he is politically active as an atheist.